I will be flutter developer for flutter app development

About This Gig

Looking for a Flutter Developer to build your IOS and Android App? Your hunt is over.

I have mastered the skill of Flutter Development and ensure your App is up and running in no time!

What I Offer:

✔️ Submission of your iOS and Android apps to the Apple Store and Play Store, respectively.

✔️ A responsive UI and UX

✔️ My code is clean

✔️ Firestore and Realtime Database

✔️ Admin Backend

✔️ Deep Links

✔️ Third Party API Integration

✔️ PUSH Notifications

✔️ Firebase/ JWT Authentication

✔️ Cloud Function s

✔️ Crash Analytics

✔️ Firestore Rules

✔️ Google Firebase App Analytics

✔️ Google Admob Ads Integration

Our Flutter App Development SOP

 
I am a seasoned Flutter developer with years of experience; I am here to accelerate your Flutter app development. I follow a disciplined SOP regarding app development, research, design, development, and support. This agile methodology helps me achieve greater client satisfaction since you are in the loop at every step. My code is clean, communication is clear, and workflow is steady. The result? Your App is up and running in no time, with 0 down times! 
 

Reviews 5 STARS


US
United States

It was great working! Awesome work! Appreciate the timely communication. We are happy with the final product! Thanks a lot. You have an amazing talent of converting my website into app.

Seller's Response

Thank you for appreciating my service. Looking forward to working with you

 

US
United States

Fantastic flutter developer! Comes highly recommended! Excellent communication and continued until it was perfect. Thank you! :D

Seller's Response

Thank you for appreciating my service. Looking forward to working with you

 

 


 

Powered by Blogger.